Updated ESSER Pages for 2022-2023
If you have any questions or comments please use the survey on the ESSER ARP page
All questions and answers will be posted on our ESSER FAQ link below.
This is general overview of our ESSER webpage.
All ESSER funds are reimbursed by the state. This means that we have to use local dollars for the original purchase and request a reimbursement from the state.
Description of the links provided below.
- The State ESSER Transparency Dashboard link below will provide a visual overview of the Lamar School District’s ESSER funds and expenditures.
- You can also select the link for ESSER I or ESSER II Check Register Reports to view the purchases made with checks.
- There is not an ESSER III Check Register Report at this time since we have not spent any of the ESSER III funds.
- You will also find a link titled ESSER Expenditure Reports. The link will take you to a page that provides additional links for the total expenditure reports for ESSER I and ESSER II funds. Once again, there is not a report for ESSER III since no funds have been from ESSER III at this time.
- The Lamar Plan link is the mandated reporting form for budgeting ESSER III funds. This link has been on our website since August and is just an overview of how we might spend the funds. The funds must be spent according to the requirements handed down and described on the form.
- The last link at this time is a list of items that we have currently approved and are awaiting completion of or arrival. These items do not show up on an expenditure report since we do not have the finished product and have not been invoiced on them. The list also shows personnel that are being funded from ESSER.