How to create/scan a pdf
- Open your notes app
- Select the make a new note icon/image
- Select the camera icon above the keyboard
- Select scan a document from the choices provided
- You will take a picture/scan of your document
- You will adjust the box to fit your document
- Select keep scan
- The screen will now say (Ready for next scan)
- You can continue taking photos/scans until you have the entire document ready.
- Select save
- A new screen will appear and you can select the send image at the top of the screen
- You will now be given the option of emailing the document
- Email your completed AMI to that teacher
- Not every ios has the exact same functions
- One of the older ones has a + above the keypad not a camera and you will select scan from there
- Some of you may save your notes in an external email not on the icloud
- You will need to turn on note on your device in setting
- You can’t scan inside your notes using an external email
- The option is not available
Other phones will have similar options. We will provide directions for other phones when available
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
- Adjust scan area: Tap Crop .
- Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page .
- Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
You can always send a photo if these options do not work.